We are committed to delivering exceptional levels of client care. Our client charter sets out the standards you can expect to receive from us:
- You will receive copies of all substantive correspondence.
- Telephone calls, emails and correspondence from you will be returned during the course of the same day wherever possible.
- Letters to you and other parties will be written in plain English.
- Appointments will be given to you without undue delay and at a time convenient for you.
- You will be told the basis upon which we will charge you and we will keep you informed about the costs on a regular basis.
- You will receive a pro-active service and be updated on your matter on a regular basis.
- You will be treated fairly at all times and will not be discriminated against because of your race, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
- Your affairs will be kept confidential and we will not act for anyone else if by so doing we could compromise that confidentiality.
We Value Your Feedback
You can give us feedback on the service we have delivered by completing our online client satisfaction survey.
If, for any reason, you feel that we have not met the standards set out in our client charter, or if you are unhappy with any aspect of the service we have provided, please see our making a complaint section.