Need family law advice? At Hegarty Solicitors, we have a range of options to choose from, so there’s a package to suit your needs, whatever your situation.
Ideal for you if ...
Consider an alternative if...
|£100+VAT initial appointment with advice|
- You are not sure how to proceed
- You want some initial legal advice on your options before making a decision on what action to take
- You know exactly what you need
- You have reached a stage in proceedings where you need help completing forms or guidance on specific technical points
|Support & advice package (PAYG)|
- You are on a tight budget (remember you will still need to pay any court fees)
- You are confident that you can manage most of the paperwork and administration yourself
- You have the time to complete paperwork etc.
- You like the idea of doing the work yourself, but want access to advice from a fully qualified, experienced family lawyer if and when you need it
- You want advice on how to complete forms, specific technical points or to decide on a strategy to adopt
- You have already agreed a financial settlement / child contact with your ex-partner (if applicable)
- You don’t want the stress of completing your own paperwork
- You are in a complex financial situation
- You want to be able to contact a solicitor by phone or email whenever you need to
|Fixed fee package|
- You have a straightforward issue to resolve or an uncontested divorce
- You don’t want to complete paperwork or handle the administration yourself
- You want to keep your costs under control
- There are complicated financial or child contact issues involved
- You want flexibility in case anything unexpected crops up
- You have a complicated financial situation – pensions, more than one property etc.
- You are unable to reach an agreement on child contact or other issues
- You want to be able to contact your lawyer whenever you need to
- You are on a very tight budget
- Your situation is straightforward with no complicated financial issues or child contact issues
- You want to handle your matter yourself