An e-Ssential Approach
Whether you are a small or medium sized business we can offer a comprehensive Employment Law support service. A monthly subscription to our e-Ssential Solutions provides you with:-
- Unlimited employment law advice from our experienced solicitors Martin Bloom and Tim Thompson on the telephone or via email
- If your issue is not resolved and further action is required then fees apply, you will be advised in advance of approximate cost. 10% discount off fees will be given
- A review of your existing Staff Handbooks when you join. If you do not have handbooks and would like these prepared for you this can be done for an additional fee
- Priority given for attendance at our employment law updates and training events
- Subscription to e-ssentials, our regular employment law e-bulletin (including access to the archive of e-bulletins
If your situation requires specialist HR involvement, Marissa Clausen will be able to assist.
The pricing is as follows:-
*Prices exclude VAT
Please note that further fees apply for:-
- Legal action or representation by Martin or Tim - at a preferential rate for our subscribers – 10% discount
- HR advice (Marissa Clausen) - at a cost of £100 per hour
For more information please contact a member of the Employment Law team on 01733 295607 or email us.
Terms and Conditions in addition to our standard terms of service apply:-
- The e-Ssential Solutions subscription is a 12 month rolling contract, 30 days’ notice in writing to the email address provided when you join is required to cancel.
- The unlimited advice is employment law advice by telephone or email. HR advice provided by Marissa Clausen is chargeable at £100 per hour. Employment law advice in person or representation at Employment Tribunal is chargeable at the current rate less 10%
- When you subscribe you will be given a membership card with details of the dedicated hotline number and email address.