Established in 1974, we are one of the largest, most successful law firms in the region. We offer expertise across a wide range of legal services and give you the legal support you need for business, for you, for life.
Legal advice with the human touch
It is our people that differentiate us from the competition. Not only are our staff experts in their individual field of law, but they each have a little extra something that sets them apart from the rest.
We build strong relationships with our clients. Our lawyers are empathetic and friendly – and will take the time to really listen to you and understand your needs.
Our client charter clearly sets out the service you can expect from us.
- You will receive copies of all substantive correspondence.
- Telephone calls, emails and correspondence from you will be responded to promptly.
- Letters to you and other parties will be written in plain English.
- Appointments will be given to you without undue delay and at a time convenient for you.
- You will be told the basis upon which we will charge you and we will keep you informed about the costs on a regular basis.
- We aim to provide a pro-active service and you will be updated on your matter as and when there is progress to report.
- You will be treated fairly at all times and will not be discriminated against because of your race, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
- Your affairs will be kept confidential and we will not act for anyone else if by so doing we could compromise that confidentiality.
Legal advice without the jargon
You won’t need a legal dictionary to understand us. Our lawyers will explain everything to you in plain-English and will never try to bamboozle you with legal speak.
Legal advice with no surprises
We pride ourselves on being open and honest with our clients, both about the likely outcomes of the case and how much it will cost for our services. We offer fixed fee options where possible so you can be assured that there won’t be any nasty surprises along the way.
Your feedback is important to us
We are proud that over 95% of our clients would use us again and recommend our services to friends and family. Feedback from our clients is extremely important to us to help us improve the services we provide. If you would like to leave a review of the service we have delivered, please click here to review us on Trustpilot.