Coronavirus Update | Our offices are open for essential pre-arranged appointments only, however staff are available via phone, email and video call.  Please contact the person acting for you via email.  If you are unsure of their email address, please click here for contact details. For new enquiries please fill out an enquiry form on our website, email or call 01733 346333 | Read More

Client area and payments Make an enquiry
Court of Protection

Once I am appointed as a Deputy can I make all decisions on behalf of the persons?

  • You have no authority if you believe that the person concerned has capacity to make the decision(s)
  • Where decisions conflict with that of an Attorney
  • No power to make a Will
  • No power to undertake Inheritance Tax planning
  • No power to sell a jointly owned property

Do you want find out more?

Make an enquiry online Contact the Peterborough office Contact the Stamford office Contact the Oakham office