- You will receive copies of all substantive correspondence.
- Telephone calls, emails and correspondence from you will be returned during the course of the same day wherever possible.
- Letters to you and other parties will be written in plain English.
- Appointments will be given to you without undue delay and at a time convenient for you.
- You will be told the basis upon which we will charge you and we will keep you informed about the costs on a regular basis.
- You will receive a pro-active service and be updated on your matter on a regular basis.
- You will be treated fairly at all times and will not be discriminated against because of your race, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
- Your affairs will be kept confidential and we will not act for anyone else if by so doing we could compromise that confidentiality.
We value your feedback
Feedback from our clients is extremely important to us to help us improve the services we provide. To improve the satisfaction of our clients, we have partnered with the online review community, Trustpilot, to collect reviews. If you would like to leave a review of the service we have delivered, please click here to review us on Trustpilot.
We hope that you are satisfied with the service we have provided. However, if you are not happy with any aspect of our service, we hope that you will give us the opportunity to address your concerns and put things right where possible.
Our aim is to offer all our clients an efficient and effective service at all times. We are proud that we hold the accreditation of Lexcel and ISO 9001. We will try to resolve any problem quickly and operate an internal complaints handling system to help us to resolve the problem.
If there is any aspect of our service that you are unhappy about please raise your concern in the first place with the fee earner dealing with your matter. If you still have concerns then please contact your fee earner’s supervisor who is identified in the engagement letter. If your concerns remain unresolved and you wish to formally complain, then please contact the Practice Manager, Jo Hepplewhite:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01733 295651
Our Client Care Solicitor Partner is Andrew Heeler.
If for any reason we are unable to resolve the problem or you are still not satisfied, then we are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors
Regulation Authority and complaints and redress mechanisms are provided through the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Legal Ombudsman.
You may complain to the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ, Tel: 0300 555 0333 or email: email@example.com in respect of a complaint of inadequate professional services, or the Solicitors Regulation Authority at The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RN in respect of professional misconduct. You may also have a right to apply to the court for an assessment of our charges under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority works with solicitors to make sure they comply with SRA Principles, to make sure they behave independently, fairly and with integrity to best serve the interests of their clients and the public interest. The SRA deals with reports of dishonesty or breaches of SRA Principles; however, they are not able to deal with issues of poor service. Issues of poor service should be dealt with by the Legal Ombudsman.
To find out more about SRA Principles or to make a report to the SRA visit the SRA website.