- You will receive copies of all substantive correspondence.
- Telephone calls, emails and correspondence from you will be returned during the course of the same day wherever possible.
- Letters to you and other parties will be written in plain English.
- Appointments will be given to you without undue delay and at a time convenient for you.
- You will be told the basis upon which we will charge you and we will keep you informed about the costs on a regular basis.
- You will receive a pro-active service and be updated on your matter on a regular basis.
- You will be treated fairly at all times and will not be discriminated against because of your race, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
- Your affairs will be kept confidential and we will not act for anyone else if by so doing we could compromise that confidentiality.
We value your feedback
Feedback from our clients is extremely important to us to help us improve the services we provide. If you would like to leave a review of the service we have delivered, please complete our online client satisfaction survey.
We hope that you are satisfied with the service we have provided. However, if you are not happy with any aspect of our service, we hope that you will give us the opportunity to address your concerns and put things right where possible.
Any problems or concerns should be addressed firstly to the person handling your case. Alternatively, you can write to:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01733 295606
If you are not happy with our response you can take your complaint directly to the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 who will investigate your complaint for you. Any complaint to the Ombudsman must normally be made within six months from the end of our internal complaints process.