Hegarty Solicitors, one of the region’s leading law firms, are recruiting a 0 to 2 year PQE Solicitor to join our Corporate Commercial department. The role will be based at our Peterborough office.
The successful candidate will be a have a sound knowledge of Corporate and Commercial Law and be capable of managing their own caseload, working both independently and also as part of the team and supporting colleagues with their work. You will need excellent management, communication and organisational skills, proficiency in IT, and have a polite and professional manner.
- Company acquisitions (assets and shares) including management buy-outs.
- Company re-organisation, company mergers.
- Shareholders Agreement.
- Consultancy Agreement.
- Joint Venture Agreements.
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts.
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office products.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure that challenging deadlines are met.
- Maintains a positive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work within the discipline of office targets, budgets and billing requirements.
- To undertake appropriate continuing education to update and retain that knowledge.
In return we are offering a competitive salary, 25 days holiday year in addition to Bank Holidays, Bupa, pension scheme, death in service benefit of twice the annual salary, bonus scheme and free parking.