The government has confirmed that England will move to the final stage of easing Covid restrictions on Monday 19th July 2021. As COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, it is important to ensure we continue to protect our staff and clients visiting our offices and as such, a number of hygiene and safety measures will remain in place in our offices.
The following safety measures are in place to protect our staff and clients visiting our offices:
- Meeting rooms will remain arranged in a socially distant way with excess seating removed.
- Hand sanitiser will continue to be available at entry points and in meeting rooms for visitors to use.
- We have displayed social distancing and hygiene requirements in our waiting rooms and meeting rooms.
- Reading materials and toys will remain removed from waiting rooms.
- Clients are encouraged to meet with their legal adviser via video or phone conferencing where possible. In the event that a client or contractor must attend the office, this must be pre-arranged.
- All visitors are encouraged to abide by social distancing and hygiene measures.
- All surfaces including door handles and Perspex screens will be regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- We encourage visitors to wear a mask or face covering for their own protection and that of our staff when visiting our offices.