Will is an Associate within Hegarty Solicitors Commercial Property team. He is a commercial property specialist who qualified as a solicitor in 2005 and joined Hegarty Solicitors in 2020.
Will has extensive experience across a wide range of commercial property matters, including:
- acting on freehold acquisitions and disposals;
- advising landlords and tenants on all aspects of commercial leasehold management, including negotiation of leases, licences and agreements for lease;
- negotiating conditional sale contracts, options and overage agreements both for landowners and developers;
- refinancing of both residential and commercial property portfolios; and
- acting for Banks providing development finance and other secured lending to businesses;
Will delivers pragmatic and succinct advice to his clients and is recognised as a Rising Star in the 2020 edition of the Legal 500.
Outside of work Will is a keen runner and an avid home cook.