If you are facing prosecution contact us to discuss your case. We will assess your case and can agree a fixed fee to help you to control your costs. Fixed fees will vary from case to case depending upon the nature of the case.
Not Sure What To Do Next?
If you are not sure how you want to progress but just want to talk to someone who can give you advice on all options available to you, we provide a fixed fee first appointment which costs just £150+VAT to assess your case and give an honest assessment of the help we can provide.
Motoring Offences Fees
Guilty pleas – from £500 plus vat
Guilty pleas involving exceptional hardship or special reasons arguments – from £750 plus vat
Trials – from £1000 plus vat
Our solicitors charge an hourly rate of £240 per hour. We can provide an estimate of the number of hours at the outset, once full details of your case have been discussed.
Our fees include:
- Attendance upon the client
- Speaking to witnesses and taking witness statements
- Advice upon the charge
Key stages of your matter
- Meet with your solicitor to provide instructions on what happened.
- We will obtain and consider initial prosecution disclosure, and any other evidence and provide advice.
- Arranging to take any witness statements if necessary.
- We will explain the court procedure to you so you know what to expect on the day of your hearing, and the sentencing options available to the court if you plead guilty or are found guilty after trial.
- We will conduct any further preparatory work, obtain further instructions from you if necessary and answer any follow up queries you have.
- We cannot provide a timescale of when your case will take place, as this depends on the court listing for that day.
- We will attend court on the day and meet with you before going into court.
- We will discuss the outcome with you and advise upon whether you have grounds to appeal.